These are the most frequently asked questions about our services.
We specialize in unique, customized parties and events.
Our knowledgeable, friendly customer service staff
will be happy to answer any questions that are not addressed here.
Just give us a call at 631-277-4270.
1. Are casino parties legal?
Yes, they are perfectly legal. All guests play for fun and prizes.
2. Who provides the prizes?
Prizes are supplied by the host/hostess.
3. What kind of prizes should I get?
Prizes can range from inexpensive token items for private parties to large ticket items for fundraisers.
(list of suggested prizes)
4. How long is a casino party?
Parties can be booked for up to four hours, although overtime is available.
5. How much time in advance should I book a party?
It is important to book your party as soon as you know the date, time and venue. Your party will be "penciled" in at booking and will be "confirmed" when a signed contract and deposit are received. (see contact us to book a party)
|6. What kind of tables do you have?
Our tables are authentic casino style tables that are maintained to keep their like new appearance. (see our selection of casino tables)
7. What kind of dealers do you have?
Our dealers are enthusiastic, friendly professionals. (See our About Us page)
8. How do your dealers dress?
All dealers are uniformly dressed in appropriate formal attire for all events.
9. What happens if my guests don't know how to play casino games?
Our dealers offer instruction on all games as they entertain your guests.(proof of satisfaction)
10. Is there a minimum number of guests/tables required and how do I determine exactly what I need?
No, there is never a minimum required and our customer service staff will help in determining your needs.